Budan Mokapot SS 2 Cup
- Stainless Steel Structure: The brewer is made of premium-quality stainless steel.
- Silicone Gasket: It comes with a thick, silicone rubber ring for improved sealing during brewing.
- Stainless Steel Filter: The filter is made of fine stainless-steel mesh to ensure your brew is free of any gritty substances.
- Rubber Handle: The rubber handle ensures you do not burn your hand while brewing or serving.
- Safety Outlet Valve: The valve prevents excessive pressure build up during brewing.
- Easy to Maintain: The Moka Pot is easy to dismantle, clean and maintain.
What’s In the Box:
Budan Moka Pot 2 Cup Budan Budan Moka Pot Stainless Steel Coffee Maker – 2 Cup ( 100ml ) | Best Moka Pot
How To Use
- Add 200ml of water in the lower chamber of your Moka Pot for one cup of coffee.
- Add 20g finely ground coffee to the filter basket and level it.
- Place the filter basket on top of the coffee chamber and seal them properly.
- When the coffee is brewed, you will hear a gurgling sound.
- Remove it from the stove, and serve your coffee in your mug.
- You can add hot water to the thick coffee or top it with milk.
Capacity : 100ml
Material : Stainless steel